POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Povray phyics simulation : Povray phyics simulation Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Povray phyics simulation
From: Lewis
Date: 14 Apr 1999 14:37:29
Message: <3714D243.D52EF724@netvision.net.il>
I've rendered a better version for my lab report. Just thought it
*might* slightly interest someone out there.

I just want to point out that in my experiment, twisting the half-circle
lens 30 degrees would cause the light beam to bend 20 degrees. So I
tried it in the scene and it worked. The dark sphere is 0 degrees, and
every other sphere is 10 degrees more off.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'physqqp.jpg' (41 KB)

Preview of image 'physqqp.jpg'